FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS- 10/08/2020
Candidates shall have at least five years of professional experience as financial EU projects manager or in similar position.
KEY REQUIREMENTS/ EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent level of English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Background in UE FP7 or H2020 European programs. Experience in administrative proposals and project management.
- More than 5 years' experience in Economic and financial/legal European responsibility: in-depth knowledge in European projects justification and audits preparation is mandatory.
- Involvement and assistance in the management of international research projects and the development of innovation policies at European level.
- Skills in the identification of economic, political and legal risks in the field of raw materials and their trade, energy efficiency, Green Deal and new circular economy policies will be highly valued
- Institutional relationships: support to attend events and find partners, exploring opportunities for cooperation and support in project proposals in which the business group takes part as a partner.
- Project implementation: advice to support negotiations and establish formal commitments, report drafting, launching activities support, and economic and administrative management (adaptation of project requirements to the company's internal procedure, project management and project timelines monitoring)
- Knowledge of cost analysis, business plans development experience, market analysis and operating costs will be highly valued.
- Ready to face new challenges, able to work under pressure and used to EU deadlines, ability to work effectively as a member of a team, flexibility and high motivation.