Sustainable forest management
LOMARTOV guides studies on:
- SFM Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitoring, assessing and reporting on implementation of sustainable forest management, as well as scientific analysis.
- Pilot studies : Forest land degradation, Forest fragmentation, Common forest bird species •Data collection: Forest carbon, Regeneration
Digital forest twin
LOMARTOV offers digital twin solution, digital representation of the physical world and its dynamics - visualisation, simulation, planning, optimisation and decision making- for optimising the forest based supply chain. The outcomes can be tested and optimised at a much lower cost.
LOMARTOV owns its on Forest and has stablished a zone for DEMO of technologies and forest surveillance prototypes, including:
- Sensors for early forest fire alert
- Recovery and reforestation 3D mapping of forest mass and resources
Activities and Technology in the pilot.
DIGITAL CARTOGRAPHY AND LAND PLANNING
INSTALLING ADVANCED FIRE AND ENVIRONMENT SENSORS
INTEGRATING ICT SOLUTIONS TO MAP SENSORS AND MATCH SATELLITE INFORMATION
Water technology, waste water management and
• Advanced water management by modeling and process optimization
• Hydrogeological modeling and contaminant transport; water balances and investigation of contaminated soil properties
• Processing plant design, certification, operation and implementation
• Multiscale models for materials interaction to assess toxicity. Materials multiscale modeling.
• Materials solutions for bioremediation.
• Application of spectroscopic techniques for monitoring microbial diversity and bioremediation